In order to obtain internet access you will need to provide ID,
according to italian law, so you may want to prepare an ID in advance,
to speed up the process.
Arrivals are set for Sunday 27/09.
Please, go to Is Molas Golf Hotel.
S.S.195 Loc. Is Molas 09010 S. Margherita di Pula (CA)
Tel : +39 070 9241006
Fax : +39 070 9241002
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dinner is included in registration for the duration of the school.
* Each morning a shuttle will be available for free to bring participants from the hotel to the school venue. The return trip will be operated at the end of each day of the school. The schedule is below.
* Is Molas hotel is located on the same road with Polaris (Pula Science Park), but just a few Kilometers in advance!
-- How to arrive to hotel from airport
For those who prefer not to use public transport,
it is possible to organise a transfer service from the airport to the hotel,
by emailing directly to Kassiopea Group,
Mrs Simona Casu email@example.com
The transport from airport to hotel via shuttles is not included in the registration price
(while the bus transport from hotel to summer school is provided)
Shuttle from HOTEL to Science PARK
We will use 3 rounds of a 16-passengers bus in the mornings (8am, 8.20am and 8.40am) to go from the hotel to the Science Park, and 3 rounds to get back (5.30pm, 5.50pm, 6.10pm). On saturday, this will be (9am, 9.20am and 9.40am) to (12noon, 12.20pm and 12.40pm).
-- How to arrive to Polaris (Pula Science Park) from Elmas airport
The distance is:
48 Km from the Airport Cagliari -Elmas
42 Km from Cagliari
- ARST - The Regional Sardinian Transport Service - provides the indirect bus connections through Cagliari: Elmas airport - Cagliari Central ARST Station: the public bus is available every 30 minutes during the entire day. The journey lasts approximately 10 minutes.
- Cagliari Central ARST Station – Pula (ARST service dedicated to Technologic park of Pula)
Departures: 07:58 - 08:58 - 13:13 - 16:43 - 17:28
Arrivals: 08:50 - 09:50 - 14:05 - 17:35 - 18:20
It is possible to book transportation also by contacting Kassiopea Agency by phone or email. Please contact Mrs Simona Casu (firstname.lastname@example.org) for this purpose.